[Openid-specs-heart] Greetings and Introduction

Debbie Bucci debbucci at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 17:06:41 UTC 2015

Danny,

Welcome and your use case would be welcomed.

The current use case list can be found on our wiki  - best to follow the
link on our resource page http://openid.net/wg/heart/resources/

Adrian's use case is up next -
https://bitbucket.org/openid/heart/wiki/Post-MI_Implant_and_Rehab -  once
we have fully explored the PHR <->PCP use case.

Glad to promptly post then add yours in the queue for
discussion/dissection behind Adrian - once we get there.