[Openid-specs-heart] Public FHIR Endpoints - are there any OAUTH endpoints to register and test

Aaron Seib aaron.seib at nate-trust.org
Tue Jul 21 14:22:31 UTC 2015

Yes, agile.  A handy def for agile might be:

- Agile software development is a group of software development methods in which requirements and solutions evolve through collaboration between self-organizing, cross-functional teams.

Perhaps, I am suggesting, we evolve the description of the requirements reusing what Argonaut has solved for to more explicitly delineate the greener-field aspects where UMA et al. compliment the solution space ?

We need to start somewhere and focusing on the base seems the appropriate place to start from my POV.

I personally need to build to see...in order to understand the changes/adjustments that may need to be made to the base as we build upon it.

Agile right?