[Openid-specs-heart] Public FHIR Endpoints - are there any OAUTH endpoints to register and test

Justin Richer jricher at mit.edu
Tue Jul 21 07:54:13 UTC 2015

That’s not true: We’re doing UMA where UMA makes sense. We’re doing OAuth where OAuth makes sense. We’re doing both in parallel when both in parallel make sense.

At least, that’s what I got from the discussion of the previous thread of options, though I’m potentially biased because this is the direction that I thought we should go.

 — Justin