[Openid-specs-heart] Public FHIR Endpoints - are there any OAUTH endpoints to register and test

Adrian Gropper agropper at healthurl.com
Mon Jul 20 22:52:34 UTC 2015

I'm confused. Either HEART is doing UMA or we're not. OAuth alone, at least
as I understand it does not meet key issues of the HEART Charter.

What am I missing here? Is HEART just going to tag along behind FHIR or are
we going to lead?

Adrian

--
Adrian Gropper MD
Ensure Health Information Privacy. Support Patient Privacy Rights.