[Openid-specs-heart] Draft HEART meeting notes 2015-07-06

Justin Richer jricher at mit.edu
Tue Jul 7 00:23:00 UTC 2015

Forward actions from the minute or so after Sarah had to leave the call:

Now that we've combed through one use case end to end, let's start
putting together the semantic OAuth document based on this use case. We
need to go through everything in there and make sure we've got the right
scopes and scope structures to solve at least this one limited use case.
That will give us a starting point for the rest of the work.

While we're at it, we need to make sure that we could build this using
what's defined in the applicable security specs, too. If not, we need to
revise those.

Let's go build stuff!
  -- Justin