[Openid-specs-heart] Persistence of Credentials

Glen Marshall [SRS] gfm at securityrs.com
Mon Jun 29 20:43:09 UTC 2015

In today's call I asked a question regarding the persistence of end-user
identification credentials.  Some of the ones being discussed, e.g.,
driver's license, credit card, e-mail address, etc., have a significant
likelihood of changing between patient visits.  End-users are also
likely to fail to remember what credentials were used previously.

Given this, should HEART have a constraint on the persistence of
end-user credentials?

There may be similar issues with client systems maintaining current
credentials.

*Glen F. Marshall*
Consultant
Security Risk Solutions, Inc.