[Openid-specs-heart] HEART Use Case: Alice Enrolls with PCP

Justin Richer jricher at mit.edu
Mon Jun 15 20:09:50 UTC 2015

I’ve made this remark on a few of the other use cases, too: I think that we ought to be concentrating on making use of digital federated identities instead of inventing a thousand and one “digital proof” mechanisms like the email address verification listed here. It’s not really central to the use case’s goals so it’s more decoration to the story than anything, but I still wouldn’t want us to put a lot of effort into codifying little workarounds like this.

 — Justin