[Openid-specs-heart] Meeting 6/8

Kinsley, William BKinsley at nextgen.com
Thu Jun 4 18:34:25 UTC 2015

I'm in favor of B

William Kinsley
Enterprise Architect, Ambulatory

NEXTGEN HEALTHCARE
Solutions for: Ambulatory, Inpatient and Community Connectivity
795 Horsham Road, Horsham, PA 19044
(215) 657-7010 x21128 [o]
BKinsley at nextgen.com

Be ready for MU and ICD-10 in 2015. Start your EHR version 5.8 and KBM version 8.3 upgrade today. Get the resources you need at www.nextgen.com/upgradecentral

This message, and any documents attached hereto, may contain confidential or proprietary information intended only for the use of the addressee(s) named above or may contain information that is legally privileged. If you are not the intended addressee, or the person responsible for delivering it to the intended addressee, you are hereby notified that reading, disseminating, distributing or copying this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message by mistake, please immediately notify us by replying to the message and delete the original message and any copies immediately thereafter. Thank you for your cooperation.