[Openid-specs-heart] Meeting 6/8

Debbie Bucci debbucci at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 18:33:46 UTC 2015

Is there anywhere meeting minutes are archived other than this mailing
> list? As a developer interested in following evolving standards, a format I
> find very useful is creating a github repository and creating a text
> document per meeting.

Yes we have one  ( a bit belated on posting - 3 or 4 weeks behind - this
last use case spans at least 3 weeks ) on the wiki.  We post the link on
our resource page.  I would always check there first ... the
slides are interesting to look through as well.

 If the github easier than  working with formats between wiki and
wordpress - I'd be open to moving to that.  That has added to the delay.

http://openid.net/wg/heart/resources/