[Openid-specs-heart] Meeting 6/8

Jason Denizac jason at agilemd.com
Thu Jun 4 18:13:27 UTC 2015

Is there anywhere meeting minutes are archived other than this mailing
list? As a developer interested in following evolving standards, a format I
find very useful is creating a github repository and creating a text
document per meeting. This is the approach used by other standards
development organizations like ECMA's TC39, the committee developing
JavaScript (see: https://github.com/rwaldron/tc39-notes/)

Best,