[Openid-specs-heart] Meeting 6/8

David Batchelor davidb at lifemedid.com
Thu Jun 4 13:48:22 UTC 2015

I am at the Smart Card Alliance - Government Identity conference in DC.

David Batchelor | CEO
LifeMed ID, Inc.
6349 Auburn Blvd. , Citrus Heights CA 95621
T:   916.677.8431 x112
www.lifemedid.com

Care more than others think is safe, Dream more than others think is practical, Expect more than others think possible.

THIS E-MAIL TRANSMISSION and ATTACHMENTS IS CONFIDENTIAL and is intended to be sent only to the recipient(s) stated in the transmission. Any review, use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication by other than the intended recipient or that person's agent is strictly prohibited; Electronic Communication Privacy Act,18 USCA 2510. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately y return documented email and telephone at the number above. Thank you.