[Openid-specs-heart] Meeting 6/8

Justin Richer jricher at mit.edu
Thu Jun 4 12:25:46 UTC 2015

Hi Group,

We currently have a meeting scheduled for our usual slot of 4pm EDT on
Monday 6/8, but I know that several of us (myself included) will be at
the Cloud Identity Summit in San Diego next week, and the opening
keynote is scheduled during that time.

I'd like to hear which of the following options people are interested in:

A) Keep the meeting, those who miss it will miss it and catch up on the list
B) Cancel the meeting, we'll resume the week after
C) Reschedule the meeting [ if you pick this please propose a day/time
next week ]

I'm in favor of B, could live with A, and don't think C is worth the
effort. Your thoughts?

  -- Justin