[Openid-specs-heart] HEART Logo

Sarah Squire sarah at engageidentity.com
Thu May 14 17:04:17 UTC 2015

Eve: That makes complete sense. My brain was stuck on the software stack. I
hadn't considered that it could be a feature comparison.

Justin: Yes, that's the stylized venn diagram I was thinking of that would
reflect the possible software stack profiles available within HEART. Even
if your drawing skills leave something to be desired. ;)