[Openid-specs-heart] HEART stepping stones

Moehrke, John (GE Healthcare) John.Moehrke at med.ge.com
Sun Apr 19 21:21:09 UTC 2015

Hi Adrian,

Interesting misrepresentation of what I said. I am disappointed that you feel
it necessary to misrepresent what I said. I am also disappointed that you feel
it necessary to bring in other negative topics that I said nothing about. I am
trying to find ground that we can progress forward on; while you seem to be
just wanting to make personal assaults.

Looking for the constructive message in your comment, I think you are
suggesting that we scope our efforts to the flow of information from the
patient possession to points-elsewhere. I am fine with that kind of a scope.
It also avoids the issues I was bringing up.  I very much agree that data
created fully by the patient is, and should be, totally controlled by the
patient.  This scope also avoids the concerns that encumber healthcare
provider environments:  Medical Ethics concerns, Safety concerns, and concerns
of wrongful disclosure.

John