[Openid-specs-heart] Event before our F2F on morning of Apr 15

Eve Maler eve.maler at forgerock.com
Fri Apr 10 18:21:59 UTC 2015

It was just pointed out that (eek) there is an inconsistency in the dates
mentioned on the EventBrite site: Apr 15 vs. 14. It's definitely Wednesday
the 15th! I'm asking our organizers to fix the date on the site.

*Eve Maler*ForgeRock Office of the CTO | VP Innovation & Emerging Technology
Join our ForgeRock.org OpenUMA <http://forgerock.org/openuma/> community!