[Openid-specs-heart] Anyone interested to sponsor projection equipment for HIMSS HEART meeting?

Don Thibeau don at oidf.org
Fri Apr 3 17:34:20 UTC 2015

sounds great and thanks to Forgerock

Don Thibeau
The OpenID Foundation <http://openid.net/>

On Apr 3, 2015, at 10:28 AM, Eve Maler <eve.maler at forgerock.com> wrote:

I have determined that ForgeRock is willing to help cover costs, as well. Don, I will work with you/John and the room owners to process the appropriate paperwork. Sound good?

Eve Maler
ForgeRock Office of the CTO | VP Innovation & Emerging Technology
Join our ForgeRock.org OpenUMA <http://forgerock.org/openuma/> community!