[Openid-specs-heart] Alpha HEART Specs

Justin Richer jricher at mit.edu
Wed Apr 1 20:49:18 UTC 2015

The alpha (or pre-alpha?) versions of the OAuth 2 and OpenID Connect HEART profiles are now available in the HEART Git repository on bitbucket:

https://bitbucket.org/openid/heart/ <https://bitbucket.org/openid/heart/>

These are nearly straight imports of the Secure RESTful Interfaces profiles originally published by MITRE:

http://secure-restful-interface-profile.github.io/pages/ <http://secure-restful-interface-profile.github.io/pages/>

The documents are in xml2rfc format, but I’d be happy to render them to HTML and post them somewhere if someone can point me to the appropriate process for that.

 — Justin