[Openid-specs-heart] HEART Agenda 2015-02-23

Debbie Bucci debbucci at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 12:53:49 UTC 2015

*When: 1 PM PST/4 PM EST*

*Where: Gotomeeting  – *https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/785234357

*US phone number*: +1 (619) 550-0003. Access Code 785-234-357

*Agenda:*

   - Roll call
   - Minutes approval
   - Virtual Registration Use Case - Catherine Shulten
   - AOB

For those would would like to view and/or contribute to the in-progress
work on the wiki, please create a bitbucket account (https://bitbucket.org)
if you don't have one and/or send us the account info and we will add you
to the site.   Note  if preferred - send updates to the list and  we  will
add the content for you.

Completed work products will be posted on the openid.net/heart site.