[Openid-specs-heart] HEART WG Upated

Debbie Bucci debbucci at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 23:30:00 UTC 2015

Greetings:

We would like to thank everyone that joined us for the initial launch and
interest in the HEART WG. The listserv has over 60 members and continues
grow at a steady pace with a good mix of representatives/subject matter
experts from Health IT, research, app developers, and government agencies.

A reminder to everyone that we will NOT be meeting next week but will
resume the conversation on January 26th 4 PM EST/ 1 PM PST.

For those who plan to actively contribute - please work towards completing
your IPR. More information is available at
http://openid.net/intellectual-property .

Finally we will be working to update the site with additional references in
preparation for the work.

We look forward to getting to work - see you on the 26th!

Best Regard

Eve Maler and Deb Bucci