[Openid-specs-heart] FINAL Update to today's meeting

Debbie Bucci debbucci at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 18:40:54 UTC 2015

Everyone,

Sorry for the confusion - there has been a lot of interest expressed and
that is a good thing!

ONC had permitted me to use a larger line in anticipation of interest for
today's launch but that line does NOT integrate audio making it difficult
to do business that way - so we will keep the dial in to the same
information as on the website and below.   The account will hold up to 100
users - and we have 50 or so signed up to the list (Thank you!).

The call information is on the Work Group Page.
http://openid.net/wg/heart/
<https://webmail.hhs.gov/owa/14.3.210.2/scripts/premium/redir.aspx?C=1hHL7z3xqUOy9zzlCLUqZ_XOk3ItAtIISHsp81mku64Ey6mUziVaNcIe6dFNQKV6-Byga5qyPO8.&URL=http%3a%2f%2fopenid.net%2f>

The call info is:
1.  Please join my meeting.
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/785234357
<https://webmail.hhs.gov/owa/14.3.210.2/scripts/premium/redir.aspx?C=1hHL7z3xqUOy9zzlCLUqZ_XOk3ItAtIISHsp81mku64Ey6mUziVaNcIe6dFNQKV6-Byga5qyPO8.&URL=https%3a%2f%2fglobal.gotomeeting.com%2fjoin%2f785234357>

2.  Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended. Or,
call in using your telephone.

Dial +1 (619) 550-0003
Access Code: 785-234-357

Meeting ID: 785-234-357

Hope to many of you can join us in a couple of hours from now.