[Openid-specs-heart] Health Relationship Trust (HEART) Work Group First Meeting - January 12th

Bucci, Debbie (OS/ONC) Debbie.Bucci at hhs.gov
Mon Jan 12 17:18:30 UTC 2015

Note we may be updating the information in a bit to accommodate initial interest - given the broadcast to various lists on Friday.  Please check the site a bit early to see if the information has been updated.  For those already subscribed to the listserv -we will inform you there.

Thank you VERY MUCH for your participation.