[Openid-specs-heart] IPR

Debbie Bucci debbucci at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 15:30:42 UTC 2015

Good morning.

Thanks to the number of you that have signed up on the listserv.  Your
interest is greatly appreciated.   I have had some question re: IPR and it
was asked that I circulate the link for those of you who are planning to
actively participate.

Please note that while anyone can join the mailing list as a read-only
recipient and listen to the calls, posting to the mailing list or actively
contributing (all spoken comments are considered contributions) to the
specification itself requires the submission of an IPR Agreement. More
information is available a thttp://openid.net/intellectual-property. Make
sure to specify the working group as “OpenID HEART”.

Best Regards

*Deb Bucci*