[Openid-specs-fapi] Is Financial Innovation Now a liaison candidate?

Luis SAIZ GIMENO luis.saiz at bbva.com
Wed May 18 09:07:55 UTC 2016

More a lobby than anything else, until now at least. Public statements
reaction to regulators addressed to them and US Congress

The big names of non banking financial future. I think we need to consider
them to have the view of non-banks (and no longer fintech startups). I
doubt the vehicle would be FIN (a US closed club of five) but I can be wrong

Disclaimer: I work at BBVA Bank

> Hi,
>
> Congratulation for the new FAPI WG!
>
> I just found this site, Financial Innovation Now (FIN).
> https://financialinnovationnow.org/issues/
>
> Both their policy issue and their members looks similar to this WG.
> I’m not familiar with the financial world’s situation in US, but is they a
> candidate of our liaison partners?
> Anyone in this WG is working for FIN too?
>
> Thanks,
>
> nov

*BBVA*

*Luis Saiz Gimeno*

*Innovation in Security*

Móvil +34 609703264 - Tel. +34 918073152 - luis.saiz at bbva.com

*Engineering - Architecture & Global Deployment *– Monforte de Lemos, s/n,
28029

Maps:
https://www.google.es/maps/place/Av.+de+Monforte+de+Lemos,+28,+28029+Madrid/

Antes de imprimir este mensaje, por favor comprueba que es necesario
hacerlo. Before you print this message please consider if it is really
necessary.

--

"Este mensaje está dirigido de manera exclusiva a su destinatario y puede
contener información privada y confidencial. No lo reenvíe, copie o

 Por favor tenga en cuenta que los correos enviados vía Internet no
permiten garantizar la confidencialidad de los mensajes ni su transmisión
de forma íntegra.

 Las opiniones expresadas en el presente correo pertenecen únicamente al
remitente y no representan necesariamente la opinión del Grupo BBVA."

 "This message is intended exclusively for the adressee and may contain
privileged and confidential information. Please, do not disseminate, copy
or distribute it to third parties who should not receive it. In case you
have received it by mistake, please inform the sender and delete the
message and attachments from your system.

 Please keep in mind that e-mails sent by Internet do not allow to
guarantee neither the confidentiality or the integrity of the messages
sent."