[Openid-specs-fapi] Issue #416: RAR if scope *and* claims param not expressive enough (openid/fapi)

Travis Spencer issues-reply at bitbucket.org
Fri May 28 06:43:28 UTC 2021

New issue 416: RAR if scope *and* claims param not expressive enough
https://bitbucket.org/openid/fapi/issues/416/rar-if-scope-and-claims-param-not

Travis Spencer:

I’m reviewing FAPI 2 baseline, and noticed this in 2.2.1 point 7:

> shall support the `authorization_details` parameter according to \[[I-D.ietf-oauth-rar](https://openid.net/specs/fapi-2_0-baseline-00.html#I-D.ietf-oauth-rar)\] to convey the authorization clients want to obtain if the `scope` parameter is not expressive enough for that purpose

This should say “…to convey the authorization clients want to obtain if the scope **and claims parameters are** not expressive enough for that purpose”

‌