[Openid-specs-fapi] FAPI call in 1 hour 15 mins

Dave Tonge dave.tonge at momentumft.co.uk
Wed May 5 13:36:34 UTC 2021

Hi Nat

Thanks for the email.
We were in Japan for Tango-no-sekku 2 years ago and enjoyed it.

Unfortunately I can't stay for the last 15 minutes of the call today, but
we can talk about that at the beginning of the call.

Thanks again

Dave

On Wed, 5 May 2021 at 15:25, Nat Sakimura <nat at nat.consulting> wrote:

> Dave,
>
> Thanks for the reminder. It is a traditional Japanese holiday
> (Tango-no-sekku) and it did not occur that it is a FAPI WG day to me till I
> received your mail as any kind of "work" was off my mind. I will call in,
> at least briefly. In the meantime, enjoy an article on Tango-no-sekku
> below:
>
> https://japan-magazine.jnto.go.jp/en/1802_childrens_day.html
>
> Cheers,
>
> Nat Sakimura
>
> On Wed, May 5, 2021 at 9:44 PM Dave Tonge via Openid-specs-fapi <
> openid-specs-fapi at lists.openid.net> wrote:
>
>> Dear WG
>>
>> Just a quick reminder that we have our weekly call in 1 hour and 15
>> minutes.
>> We will agree the agenda at the start of the call.
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> --
>> Dave Tonge
>> FAPI Co-Chair
>>

>> Moneyhub Enterprise is a trading style of Moneyhub Financial Technology
>> Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct
>> Authority ("FCA"). Moneyhub Financial Technology is entered on the
>> Financial Services Register (FRN 809360) at https://register.fca.org.uk/.
>> Moneyhub Financial Technology is registered in England & Wales, company
>> registration number 06909772. Moneyhub Financial Technology Limited 2020 ©
>> Moneyhub Enterprise, Regus Building, Temple Quay, 1 Friary, Bristol, BS1
>> 6EA.
>>
>> DISCLAIMER: This email (including any attachments) is subject to
>> copyright, and the information in it is confidential. Use of this email or
>> of any information in it other than by the addressee is unauthorised and
>> unlawful. Whilst reasonable efforts are made to ensure that any attachments
>> are virus-free, it is the recipient's sole responsibility to scan all
>> attachments for viruses. All calls and emails to and from this company may
>> be monitored and recorded for legitimate purposes relating to this
>> company's business. Any opinions expressed in this email (or in any
>> attachments) are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the
>> opinions of Moneyhub Financial Technology Limited or of any other group
>> company.

> Nat Sakimura
> NAT.Consulting LLC

[image: Moneyhub Enterprise]
<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fmoneyhubenterprise.com%2F&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNGUnR5opJv5S1uZOVg8aISwPKAv3A>
t: +44 (0)117 280 5120

Financial Services Register (FRN 809360) at fca.org.uk/register.
Moneyhub Financial
Technology is registered in England & Wales, company registration number
06909772 .
Moneyhub Financial Technology Limited 2018 ©