[Openid-specs-fapi] Open Digital Trust Initiative Draft Principles for Digital Trust Networks

Nat Sakimura nat at nat.consulting
Tue Mar 16 15:10:45 UTC 2021

Hi.

I should have notified the WGs earlier, but our partner, IIF has published
a draft paper titled "Open Digital Trust Initiative Draft Principles for
Digital Trust Networks" [1] for comments.

[1]
https://www.iif.com/Portals/0/Files/content/Innovation/02_08_2021_draft_principles_for_digital_trust_network.pdf

As FAPI WG and eKYC&IDA WG are comprising the technical working groups of
the initiative, we may want to compile some comments on it and respond to
the call. The deadline is the end of April so we still have ample time.

ACT: Chairs of WGs, please take it up in your next WG meeting and decide on
how to work on it.

Best,

Nat Sakimura
Chairman, OpenID Foundation