[Openid-specs-fapi] Working Group Last Call: "Grant Management for OAuth 2.0" - Implementers Draft

Brian Campbell bcampbell at pingidentity.com
Wed Jun 30 14:28:23 UTC 2021

Sorry to say I didn't get to this, which came at a difficult time competing
with Identiverse[1] and IESG evaluation of PAR[2] among other things.

[1] https://www.flickr.com/photos/brian-d-campbell/albums/72157719477514466
[2] https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-par/ballot/

On Thu, Jun 24, 2021 at 7:33 AM Dave Tonge via Openid-specs-fapi <

> Dear FAPI WG members:
>
> This is to announce the WG Last Call for "Grant Management for OAuth 2.0"
>
>    -
>    https://bitbucket.org/openid/fapi/src/master/Financial_API_Grant_Management.md
>
> Please review the draft If there are issues with the drafts that you find,
> please file them in the issue tracker.
>
> The WG last call will close on 2021-06-30.  After this we will kick off
> the implementers draft process.
>
> Thank you to the authors and contributors for all the work so far on this
> specification.
>
> --
> Dave Tonge
> FAPI WG Co-Chair
>

> Moneyhub Enterprise is a trading style of Moneyhub Financial Technology
> Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct
> Authority ("FCA"). Moneyhub Financial Technology is entered on the
> Financial Services Register (FRN 809360) at https://register.fca.org.uk/.
> Moneyhub Financial Technology is registered in England & Wales, company
> registration number 06909772. Moneyhub Financial Technology Limited 2020 ©
> Moneyhub Enterprise, Regus Building, Temple Quay, 1 Friary, Bristol, BS1
> 6EA.
>
> DISCLAIMER: This email (including any attachments) is subject to
> copyright, and the information in it is confidential. Use of this email or
> of any information in it other than by the addressee is unauthorised and
> unlawful. Whilst reasonable efforts are made to ensure that any attachments
> are virus-free, it is the recipient's sole responsibility to scan all
> attachments for viruses. All calls and emails to and from this company may
> be monitored and recorded for legitimate purposes relating to this
> company's business. Any opinions expressed in this email (or in any
> attachments) are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the
> opinions of Moneyhub Financial Technology Limited or of any other group
> company.

computer. Thank you._