[Openid-specs-fapi] FAPI Call Today

Dave Tonge dave.tonge at momentumft.co.uk
Wed Jun 23 10:27:43 UTC 2021

Hi Torsten

Ok, that sounds good.
However the vote for FAPI 2 will be announced on Saturday, June 26, 2021.
So we need to resolve the FAPI 2 issues before then.

I will try and manage the discussion to see if we can move both Grant
Management and FAPI 2 forward.

Dave

<https://register.fca.org.uk/>. Moneyhub Financial Technology is registered