[Openid-specs-fapi] FAPI Call Today

Dave Tonge dave.tonge at momentumft.co.uk
Wed Jun 23 10:03:01 UTC 2021

Dear WG

We will have our usual FAPI WG call today -
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/321819862
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/321819862&sa=D&source=calendar&ust=1624743249683000&usg=AOvVaw0JQ7F8XBzMQ_IiTi0yfV3n>

I propose that we spend as much as the meeting as possible on resolving the
following FAPI 2.0 baseline issues:

416
<https://bitbucket.org/openid/fapi/issues/416/rar-if-scope-and-claims-param-not>
 and 417
<https://bitbucket.org/openid/fapi/issues/417/shall-require-introspection-of-claims>
-
Allow claims parameter as well as RAR
412
<https://bitbucket.org/openid/fapi/issues/412/fapi-20-hard-requirement-to-support-grant>
-
Add grant management requirement

415
<https://bitbucket.org/openid/fapi/issues/415/discovery-metadata-for-mtls> -
MTLS discovery metadata

413
<https://bitbucket.org/openid/fapi/issues/413/fapi2-baseline-sender-constrained>
-
Sender constrained code
418 <https://bitbucket.org/openid/fapi/issues/418/303-should-be-used> - Use
of 303 redirect
414
<https://bitbucket.org/openid/fapi/issues/414/fapi2-baseline-links-to-normative>
-
Normative References
399
<https://bitbucket.org/openid/fapi/issues/399/op-must-accept-aud-in-client-assertion-as>
-
Must accept issuer `aud` in client assertion

It would also be good to get the Grant Management spec ready to move
towards implementers draft.

We can agree on the agenda at the start of the meeting.

Thanks

FAPI WG Co-Chair

--

Moneyhub Enterprise is a trading style of Moneyhub Financial Technology
Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct

DISCLAIMER: This email
(including any attachments) is subject to copyright, and the information in
it is confidential. Use of this email or of any information in it other
than by the addressee is unauthorised and unlawful. Whilst reasonable
efforts are made to ensure that any attachments are virus-free, it is the
recipient's sole responsibility to scan all attachments for viruses. All
calls and emails to and from this company may be monitored and recorded for
legitimate purposes relating to this company's business. Any opinions
expressed in this email (or in any attachments) are those of the author and
do not necessarily represent the opinions of Moneyhub Financial Technology
Limited or of any other group company.