[Openid-specs-fapi] Issue #432: FAPI2 Trust Framework structure (openid/fapi)

Dima Postnikov issues-reply at bitbucket.org
Wed Jul 21 15:51:12 UTC 2021

New issue 432: FAPI2 Trust Framework structure
https://bitbucket.org/openid/fapi/issues/432/fapi2-trust-framework-structure

Dima Postnikov:

As we are moving our efforts to FAPI 2, we had quite a few discussions in FAPI WG about:

* The purpose of FAPI
* Common needs of Open Banking ecosystems
* How some authorization requirements fit in with FAPI security profile
* Where does RAR, CIBA and Grant Management fit in and if Security profile should mandate RAR or Grant Management.

We proposed to introduce FAPI 2 Trust Framework \(a family of FAPI2 specifications\) described below:

‌

![](https://bitbucket.org/repo/K7gLBb/images/872603839-Trust%20ecosystems%20%2813%29.jpg)
We are asking for FAPI WG members, implementers, vendors, regulators and friends to provide feedback on this proposal.

‌

Responsible: Dima Postnikov