[Openid-specs-fapi] Issue #439: Grant Management API Query Response expiration and issued at (openid/fapi)

Jacob Ideskog issues-reply at bitbucket.org
Mon Aug 30 15:01:02 UTC 2021

New issue 439: Grant Management API Query Response expiration and issued at
https://bitbucket.org/openid/fapi/issues/439/grant-management-api-query-response

Jacob Ideskog:

The API Query response is missing a few key fields that I think would be helpful for the client to be aware of.

I propose the following fields to be added to the top level response object in section 6.4 “Query Status of Grant”

---

`iat` : \(required\) A valid JSON number representing the UTC epoch date/time in seconds when the grant was issued

`exp:` \(required\) A valid JSON number representing the UTC epoch date/time in seconds when the grant expires

`last_updated` : \(required\) A valid JSON number representing the UTC epoch date/time in seconds when the the grant was last updated.

---

I’m on the fence if the `last_updated` field should be required, but I think it should at least be required if the grant has been updated after its creation.