[Openid-specs-fapi] Issue #329: FAPI 1.0 Part 1 and Part 2 Title (openid/fapi)

Nat issues-reply at bitbucket.org
Wed Oct 14 15:06:59 UTC 2020

New issue 329: FAPI 1.0 Part 1 and Part 2 Title
https://bitbucket.org/openid/fapi/issues/329/fapi-10-part-1-and-part-2-title

Nat Sakimura:

It came up today in the call that we want to change the name of the draft as it was discussed a month ago. Then there was a push back before going to WGLC so we did not change the name when we went into WGLC but it came up again today, just 16 hours or so before the close of the WGLC.

So, I would like to ask you to chime into this ticket to express your preference. I offer three options.

1. Part 1: Baseline, Part 2: Advanced
2. Part 1: Read Only, Part 2: Read and Write
3. Part 1, Part 2 \(without nicknames\)

Please indicate which option \(1, 2, or 3\) you prefer.

Best,

Nat

‌

Responsible: Nat Sakimura