[Openid-specs-fapi] Open Banking Europe publishes draft signature standards for bank APIs

Nat Sakimura nat at nat.consulting
Wed May 20 02:30:21 UTC 2020

I have not read it but it probably is based on the ETSI draft standard.
The draft standard has been sent to this list previously from Ralph so if
you look into the archive, you could probably find it.

On Thu, May 14, 2020 at 12:04 AM Craig Borysowich via Openid-specs-fapi <

> I noticed this item in the news today - does anyone have access tot he
> details on their proposals?
>
> --
> Craig Borysowich
> Principal, Integration & Standards / Directeur principale, Intégration et
> normes
> Office: 613-691-4613 | Cell:  | Address: Constitution Square, Tower II,
> 350 Albert Street, Suite 800 | Ottawa | K1R 1A4
> Payments Canada <https://www.payments.ca/> *| *Paiements Canada
> <https://www.paiements.ca/>
>
> *CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email, including any attachments, may
> contain information that is confidential. Any unauthorized disclosure,
> copying or use of this email is prohibited. If you are not the intended
> recipient, please notify us by reply email or telephone call and
> permanently delete this email and any copies immediately.*

Nat Sakimura
NAT.Consulting LLC