[Openid-specs-fapi] [Openid-specs-ab] SIOP Virtual Meetup Registration Page

Ralph Bragg ralph.bragg at raidiam.com
Thu Jun 18 10:48:58 UTC 2020

Hi Nat,

Thanks – looking forward too it. I’ve cancelled my GA ticket so there is one available.

Kind Regards,
Ralph

From: Nat Sakimura <nat at nat.consulting>
Date: Thursday, 18 June 2020 at 11:45
To: Financial API Working Group List <openid-specs-fapi at lists.openid.net>
Cc: Ralph Bragg <ralph.bragg at raidiam.com>
Subject: Re: [Openid-specs-fapi] [Openid-specs-ab] SIOP Virtual Meetup Registration Page

Ralph,

Here is the link to the registration page. Is this the one you are looking for?

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/siop-virtual-meetup-tickets-109986695166?aff=fapi

There is no published list of implementation of SIOP. I have collected it and that is one of the content -- in fact, the very first one -- in the meetup.