[Openid-specs-fapi] [Openid-specs-ab] SIOP Virtual Meetup Registration Page

Nat Sakimura nat at nat.consulting
Thu Jun 18 10:45:25 UTC 2020

Ralph,

Here is the link to the registration page. Is this the one you are looking
for?

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/siop-virtual-meetup-tickets-109986695166?aff=fapi

There is no published list of implementation of SIOP. I have collected it
and that is one of the content -- in fact, the very first one -- in the
meetup.

On Thu, Jun 18, 2020 at 7:39 PM Ralph Bragg via Openid-specs-fapi <

Nat Sakimura
NAT.Consulting LLC