[Openid-specs-fapi] FAPI 2 Advanced Profile / Recommendations for signing resource requests/responses

Ralph Bragg ralph.bragg at raidiam.com
Sat Jun 6 09:40:17 UTC 2020

Another quick one, in the bottom Section on Cryptography and Secrets In bass line there is mention of “symmetric credentials” being permitted. But I couldn’t see anywhere in the requirements for AS that they should be supported.

If there’s a need can it be stated? (I’ll raise a ticket). Additionally for advanced profile this clause, if it’s still required, should be assymetric only no?

Will raise a ticket on advanced for that decision as well.