[Openid-specs-fapi] PSD2 - FAPI Client Registration

Ralph Bragg ralph.bragg at raidiam.com
Fri Jul 31 06:07:05 UTC 2020

Hi Francis,

See here for the OBIE DCR Spec.
https://openbankinguk.github.io/dcr-docs-pub/v3.3/dynamic-client-registration.html#software-statement

It supports both a federation provider issued Software Statement Assertion and a Self Signed Software Statement Assertion and is an example of a DCR request sent as a JWT to bind both the SSA and the Request together.

The same approach can be achieved by using standard DCR (JSON) with ecosystem defined ‘initial access token’ as a JWT provided the request is sent over a tamper resistant transport channel such as an Mutually Authenticated TLS channel where both parties are using QWACs to identify each other.

Rgds,
RB