[Openid-specs-fapi] Issue #355: Grant management: Should grants expire? (openid/fapi)

Dima Postnikov issues-reply at bitbucket.org
Wed Dec 30 10:52:14 UTC 2020

New issue 355: Grant management: Should grants expire?
https://bitbucket.org/openid/fapi/issues/355/grant-management-should-grants-expire

Dima Postnikov:

Currently AS grants don’t have to expire. By exposing grants via grant management we need to think about expiry.

Expiry could happen at a grant level, authorization\_details level or both. Grant could contain multiple authorization\_details.

If a grant to expire, what behaviour do we expect? e.g. Remove authorization\_details object

‌