[Openid-specs-fapi] Fwd: OpenID Foundation Follow-up to ACDS on CDS [SEC=OFFICIAL]

Don Thibeau don at oidf.org
Wed Dec 9 12:03:30 UTC 2020

FYI

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Stevens, Andrew" <Andrew.Stevens at isa.gov.au<mailto:Andrew.Stevens at isa.gov.au>>
Subject: Re: OpenID Foundation Follow-up to ACDS on CDS [SEC=OFFICIAL]
Date: December 8, 2020 at 10:50:46 PM EST
To: Nat Sakimura <nat.sakimura at oidf.org<mailto:nat.sakimura at oidf.org>>, "paul.franklin at accc.gov.au<mailto:paul.franklin at accc.gov.au>" <paul.franklin at accc.gov.au<mailto:paul.franklin at accc.gov.au>>, "daniel.mcauliffe at treasury.gov.au<mailto:daniel.mcauliffe at treasury.gov.au>" <daniel.mcauliffe at treasury.gov.au<mailto:daniel.mcauliffe at treasury.gov.au>>, "kate.ORourke at treasury.gov.au<mailto:kate.ORourke at treasury.gov.au>" <kate.ORourke at treasury.gov.au<mailto:kate.ORourke at treasury.gov.au>>
Cc: Don Thibeau <don at oidf.org<mailto:don at oidf.org>>, Mike Leszcz <mike.leszcz at oidf.org<mailto:mike.leszcz at oidf.org>>, "Thomas, Barry (Data61, Docklands GS)" <Barry.Thomas at data61.csiro.au<mailto:Barry.Thomas at data61.csiro.au>>

Dear Nat and Don,

I read with interest Nat’s letter (below) on November 18 regarding the OIDF’s FAPI technical conformance service for CDR participants. I was similarly interested in Don’s note (via Chris Michaels) regarding your education initiatives with the OBIE.

As the Chair of the Data Standards Body (DSB) for the CDR I carry primary responsibility for the technical standards that underpin our regime. As such, while the ACCC and Treasury may see fit to communicate with you as well, my team in the DSB will be best placed to engage with the details of your technical conformance service, both in terms of understanding what you have to offer our community and to provide technical assistance to you if you need it. From what you’ve told us so far it appears that your service could provide great benefits to CDR participants but the first step from here will be achieving a more detailed understanding both of the service you’ll be offering and of the level of engagement you’d like to see from us.

I suggest engaging directly with the DSB team to set up an initial call – Barry Thomas<mailto:barry.thomas at consumerdatastandards.gov.au>(Director), James Bligh<mailto:james.bligh at consumerdatastandards.gov.au> (Lead Architect, CDR) and Mark Verstege<mailto:mark.verstege at consumerdatastandards.gov.au> (Lead Architect, Open Banking and Infosec).

I note also that the DSB regularly runs workshops and other initiatives aimed at educating our developer community about the Consumer Data Standards. We would be very pleased to explore the possibility of collaborating with you to provide workshops along the same lines as those you have undertaken in the UK.

Thank you for reaching out to us, and for your encouraging words about our improving conformance with the FAPI standards.

Regards,

Andrew Stevens
Chairman, Industry Innovation and Science Australia
M: +61 419 986 217<tel:+61%20419%20986%20217>
Andrew.Stevens at isa.gov.au<mailto:Andrew.Stevens at isa.gov.au>
Innovation and Science Australia | https://www.industry.gov.au/strategies-for-the-future/innovation-and-science-australia/isa

The department acknowledges the traditional owners of the country throughout Australia and their continuing connection
to land, sea and community. We pay our respect to them and their cultures and to the elders past and present.

[cid:614A1751-3A47-484D-858E-F20D197F2972]
Industry Innovation and Science Australia | www.industry.gov.au<http://www.industry.gov.au/>/iisa

[brand-banner-iisa-inline-logo]

OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL