[Openid-specs-fapi] Comments on Grant Management for OAuth 2.0

Takahiko Kawasaki taka at authlete.com
Fri Aug 14 05:01:09 UTC 2020

Well, I noticed that some purposes of "Grant Management for OAuth 2.0" are
similar to ones of "OAuth 2.0 Incremental Authorization" (
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-incremental-authz/ ). How
are the two specifications related? Is "Grant Management for OAuth 2.0"
trying to replace "OAuth 2.0 Incremental Authorization" or become
complementary to each other? (I'm sorry I don't know the background of
development of "Grant Management for OAuth 2.0").

Best Regards,
Takahiko Kawasaki
Authlete, Inc.