[Openid-specs-fapi] OpenBanking UK spec draft to align with FAPI-CIBA

Joseph Heenan joseph at authlete.com
Wed Oct 16 15:56:33 UTC 2019

Hi all,

As Freddi mentioned on today’s call, OpenBanking UK have published draft updates to their specs to align with the first implementors drafts of FAPI-CIBA and there were two updates Freddi particularly wanted to draw our attention to:

Diff related to CIBA: https://github.com/OpenBankingUK/read-write-api-docs-pub/commit/89ea24c373591f6f90b2c7795b1c9a0dfb108a99

DCR changes to accommodate CIBA: https://github.com/OpenBankingUK/read-write-api-docs-pub/commit/c77293e1f0542b5c437de6831d4aeac7a7f86c26

If anyone has feedback on the draft specs Freddi would greatly appreciate it if it can be shared in the next few days. I’ve included the full announcement from OB below.

Thanks

Joseph