[Openid-specs-fapi] FAPI meeting tomorrow.

Brian Campbell bcampbell at pingidentity.com
Tue May 14 21:20:02 UTC 2019

Is this taking the place of the normal FAPI WG Call (Atlantic)? I *think*
3pm in Munich is an hour earlier than  the normal scheduled call time. Will
this gathering have remote attendance or will it be in-person only?

On Tue, May 14, 2019 at 11:17 AM Nat Sakimura via Openid-specs-fapi <

> I am yet to be informed of the exact room, but we are supposed to get a
> room at 3 PM tomorrow at EIC so we are gathering then.
>
> Stay tuned for the update.
>
> Nat Sakimura Chairman, OpenID Foundation https://nat.sakimura.org

computer. Thank you._