[Openid-specs-fapi] New document to adopt:

Nat Sakimura nat at sakimura.org
Wed Jul 31 10:17:36 UTC 2019

Dear FAPIers:

I was supposed to do it two weeks ago and I did not.
As it was recorded on the July 17 Meeting Note[1], there is a proposal
to adopt a new document for a WG item.

https://bitbucket.org/josephheenan/fapi/src/edce6adee86b16f5fed2ef71ce8a86f4f01dc181/Financial_API_Deployment.md

This will be a guidance document around the implementation of FAPI and
the intent is to take it to implementer's draft for IPR purposes and
keep revising it. Note that this is just an initial document and we
should work on it to impprove it.

If you have objection, please speak up within a week is a concrete
reason. Otherwise, it will be adopted as a WG item.

Best,

Nat Sakimura

[1]
https://bitbucket.org/openid/fapi/wiki/FAPI_Meeting_Notes_2019-07-17_Atlantic