[Openid-specs-fapi] FAPI HTTP Signing requirements

Joseph Heenan joseph at authlete.com
Thu Jul 11 12:40:09 UTC 2019

Hi all,

After discussion with Dave (in an attempt to move forward the long-running discussion about HTTP signing) I have tried to enumerate the requirements for HTTP signing within the context of Financial-grade APIs:

https://bitbucket.org/openid/fapi/pull-requests/130 <https://bitbucket.org/openid/fapi/pull-requests/130>

The rational for creating this was that it should be much easier to discuss the pros and cons of potential solutions if we have consensus as to what the goals are.

Thanks

Joseph