[Openid-specs-fapi] Diffs between FAPI and ACDS

Nat Sakimura nat at sakimura.org
Fri Aug 9 02:20:18 UTC 2019

Dear FAPIers:

As we have discussed in this week's call, now we have the list of
differences between the Australian Consumer Data Standard and OIDC/FAPI.
Here is the link to the living document that is going to be updated as
we find new things.

https://bitbucket.org/openid/fapi/src/master/cds-spec-analysis/README.md

Some of the changes are quite substantial. e.g., removing iss, renamign
client_id to client-id, etc., and we really do not get why they are done
so.

Thus, we also plan to send a letter as the WG to ACDS asking to clarify
why these changes are made.
The draft letter is found below. You can use the link to ask to access
the document.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LfJfD3D1SCorfkW8ga0rkTZG-wK1UVurIXajorplhnY/edit?usp=sharing

As they seem to have a meeting next Wednesday Australia Time, it would
be best to send it out before that.
Your cooperation is highly appreciated.

Nat Sakimura
Chair, FAPI WG