[Openid-specs-fapi] REGRETS: Cannot attend this week’s FAPI Call

Nat Sakimura nat at sakimura.org
Tue Oct 2 05:13:45 UTC 2018

Dear Anoop and FAPI WG members:

I am in Norway right now attending SC 27 meeting and the call falls into
1 AM slot so I cannot attend. Tony is in the same meeting and is in the
same situation, I presume.
Please take the lead in the call.

Re: investment schema.

I was too busy for the past two weeks that I could not drive my internal
team to produce the document.
I will chase them once I get back to Japan next Monday.

In the mean time, if you had any luck in comparing FS-ISAC and UK OB
schema, it would be great if you can report them. Apparently, Australia
also started to look at UK OB schema so collating them may lead us to
abstracting some abstract schema.

Best,

Nat Sakimura

--
Nat Sakimura
Research Fellow, Nomura Research Institute