[Openid-specs-fapi] +1 on Plus

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Wed May 16 10:36:04 UTC 2018

Plus is a horrible name because it's meaningless.  Think about it.  If we chose "Plus", the first part of every conversation in which it is used would be to have to explain what it refers to, which everyone would likely do slightly differently.  We shouldn't put ourselves or those using the specs in that position.

				-- Mike