[Openid-specs-fapi] Withdrawal and Deposit use-case schema

Freddi Gyara Freddi.Gyara at openbanking.org.uk
Mon Dec 24 11:09:39 UTC 2018

Nat,

Apologies for the delayed response.

The class is defined here<https://openbanking.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/DZ/pages/937754701/Payment+Initiation+API+Specification+-+v3.1#PaymentInitiationAPISpecification-v3.1-OBCharge2>.

This is then returned in every response when staging the payment-consent or the payment itself.
Their usage can be found on each of the child pages. The example for domestic single payments is here?<https://openbanking.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/DZ/pages/937984109/Domestic+Payments+v3.1#DomesticPaymentsv3.1-DomesticPaymentConsent-Response>.

Regards,
Freddi

> 3. We do not have the means to affect a "single debit multi credit"
> transaction along the lines that you described. In the Version 3 APIs,
> we do return a list of Charges that will be levied in addition to the
> payment by the ASPSP.

Could you give me the pointer to the documentation about it?
My team apparently did not find it, so...

This email is from Open Banking Limited, Company Number 10440081.  Our registered and postal address is 2 Thomas More Square, London, E1W 1YN.  Any views or opinions are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Open Banking Limited.

This email and any attachments are confidential and are intended for the above named only.  They may also be legally privileged or covered by other legal rights and rules.  Unauthorised dissemination or copying of this email and any attachments, and any use or disclosure of them, is strictly prohibited and may be illegal.  If you have received them in error, please delete them and all copies from your system and notify the sender immediately by return email. You can also view our privacy policy (https://www.openbanking.org.uk/privacy-policy).