[Openid-specs-fapi] Issue #198: FAPI CIBA Profile (openid/fapi)

Dave Tonge issues-reply at bitbucket.org
Wed Dec 19 13:40:11 UTC 2018

New issue 198: FAPI CIBA Profile
https://bitbucket.org/openid/fapi/issues/198/fapi-ciba-profile

Dave Tonge:

We've recently started the implements draft review process for OpenID Connect Client Initiated Backchannel Authentication Core: http://openid.net/specs/openid-client-initiated-backchannel-authentication-core-1_0.html

I've updated the FAPI CIBA profile to be based of the new draft. The changes we made to the core CIBA profile have enabled me to remove most of the FAPI specific clauses that we had.

I will create some separate issues that I believe need discussion.
The PR is here:
https://bitbucket.org/openid/fapi/pull-requests/86/rework-of-the-fapi-ciba-draft/diff

Responsible: dgtonge