[Openid-specs-fapi] Acknowledging contributions to CIBA

Brian Campbell bcampbell at pingidentity.com
Wed Dec 12 19:37:54 UTC 2018

The Acknowledgements section in CIBA has been empty for a long time but I'd
like to fill it out before the document moves to Implementer’s Draft. I've
got some names to add but am not in a position to know the complete set of
folks who might have contributed.

So, if you or someone you know has contributed (in any fashion large or
small) to CIBA, please send me the name in the next ~36 hours and I'll add
you or them to the Acknowledgements list. Don't be shy and thanks!

computer. Thank you._